The Barista Hustle's take on the Weiss Distribution Technique or WDT; one of the longest standing espresso distribution methods. The handle is made of soft silicone rubber with 25 thoughtfully placed holes for a wide array of needle comb-inations. 30 needles come as standard so you can instantly replace any bends or breaks.
- Forever Materials - Silicone rubber handle is nigh on indestructible and can tolerate any regiment of dish-washing and bar service. The needles are 501 grade stainless steel for flexibility and corrosion resistance.
- 30 Needles - Don’t worry about inevitably dropping the Comb and bending a needle. With 30 spares you’re seconds away from an easy replacement. They also come in a handy tube with lid so you won’t lose them in the fray.
- Goldilocks Width - Too thick and you leave deep trails in the grinds. Too thin and you don’t get any distribution done. 0.35mm is our choice for the best compromise. And if you’re finding the Comb is still not quite right for your grinds, you can adjust the width between the needles thanks to the 25 pockets.
- Safety First - Most WDT tools come with stock standard acupuncture needles which are super sharp. Our needles are rounded. No more finger pricks or basket scratches.
- Comb-inatorial - A closely packed hexagon or a straight rake both achieve different results. We designed the Comb to suit your style of WDT.